Foster Moore are specialists in the design, development, implementation and support of online registry solutions for governments and government agencies. We’ve made our mark both in New Zealand and around the world. Our customers know when they partner with Foster Moore, they are getting the best registry expertise in the world.
As a key member of our Global Support Services team, the Customer Success Manager, is responsible for leading the delivery of an outstanding post-sales experience for our customers, building loyal and trusted relationships and growing revenue from the customer base. This role will also be responsible for developing excellent understanding of our clients requirements and work together with different teams and stakeholders as you support our customers as they transition from sales prospects to long-term active users of our products.
Skills & Experience
- Build strong, mutually beneficial, long-term relationships with key customers to promote loyalty and retention.
- Develop an understanding of our clients businesses and how our products/solutions help them achieve their business objectives.
- Work closely with the Service Delivery and Sales team to support a strong, unified customer success framework and match delivery to needs.
- As a key contact for customers, monitor customer support activities and respond to queries and questions and escalations as required.
- Establish and monitor companywide Customer Success goals and metrics and feedback loops
- Grow the revenue from existing customers by identifying opportunities to add further value.
- Enhance our reputation as 'registry experts' by keeping up to date with legislative changes, international registry trends and best practices by working closely with internal and external stakeholders.
What you'll bring
- Approximately 4+ years of relevant work experience in a customer success, retention or account management in the technology industry (desired).
- A self-motivated, dedicated teammate with innovative ideas to inspire customer adoption.
- A people person. Able to quickly build trust and rapport and develop positive relationships both internally and externally.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, able to successfully communicate complex information to a range of audiences
- Has handled difficult customers or situations and can demonstrate resolutions.
- Willingness to tackle things on your own.
- Ability to navigate data and people to find answers.
What we'll provide:
One of our core values is that we are open and friendly. We're a supportive bunch who like to listen, offer their knowledge and expertise and help where we can. In addition we office our team:
- A wellbeing benefit. Use it for additional time off, to support any type of learning you want to do (it doesn't have to be work related), or use it for your gym membership, medical insurance or other personal choice.
- Flexible working that works for you – including 2 days per week work from home and flexible start and finish times.
- Significant possibilities for personal and professional growth and development in the form of training, support and the leadership you need to excel.
- LinkedIn Learning for all team members
- Social activities from shared lunches, team drinks to dragon boating
- Recruitment referral bonus
- Incredible end of trip facilities to make commuting on your bike or ebike simple.
- Employee Assistance Program along with wellbeing activities
- Casual dress code (wear your jeans!)
- Free fresh fruit and great coffee
- Free flu vaccination